Photo Printer Paper
Photo Paper Glossy
Posted: Dec. 9, 2013
For vibrant, high qulity photo prints you need the right paper. Even though plain copier or printer paper is readily available your photo won't look near as nice. Not something you want to show off to all your friends.
The major printer manufactures have their own photo printer ink and photo printer paper that work together to provide you lab-quality results.
Photo paper comes in a number of different sizes. The most commonly used are:
- 4" x 6" and 5" x 7" - used for photos you plan to add to scrapbooks or photo albums.
- 8.5" x 11" - used for those photos you plan to frame and display.
- 13" x 19" and 11" x 17" - used for those photos you want to enlarge or for printing calendars or posters.
For more information on paper sizes visit: Paper Size
There are also a variety of paper finishes that you can use. These range from extremely glossy to matte, and in between.
- Glossy, soft gloss and high gloss - usely is framed in glass because it reflects light and causes glare. Works best for photo greeting cards, scrapbooks, photo albums and any print that won't be displayed near bright lights or windows.
- Semi-gloss and matte - does not reflect light and cause glare as much as the more glossy papers. This is also an affordable alternative to plain paper.
It is also best to use a photo printer with photo printer ink. Even if using photo printer paper printing your pictures with a printer that is not specifically designed photo printing can take away from the clarity of your images.
A good place online to find good deals on your photo printer ink cartridges and photo printer paper for almost any brand of printer is 123InkJet.com.
Buy Photo Printer Paper and Photo Printer Ink
Posted: Dec. 9, 2013
To save even more at 123InkJet.com here is a coupon code for you to use.
Code: FROST Offer: 15% Off Compatible Ink, 10% Off All Other Products (Excludes Hardware & OEM Items) Free Shipping on all Contiguous U.S. Orders over $55. Expiration: 3/26/14